Secure Technology Support
for Small Businesses
Small businesses make up over half of those targeted of cyber attacks, it is extremely important for owners to stay abreast of the latest developments in digital security…
The numbers 2017...
- 1,579 companies publicly disclosed data breaches.
- 1,946,181,599 records containing personal and other sensitive data that have been in compromised.
- 75% of data breaches caused by external attackers.
- £2.84 million was the average cost of a data breach.
- 77% of IT professionals say their organisations do not have a formal cybersecurity incident response plan.
- It took an average of 66 days it takes to fully contain a data breach.
- It took an average of 191 days to identify a data breach (over 6 months).
- 87% of enterprises said they require up to 50% more budget for cyber security.
- 77% of attacks on endpoint devices in 2017 involved the use of fileless malware and exploits.
- 26.2% of those targeted by ransomware in 2017 were business users.
- 87% of remote code execution attacks involved crypto-mining malware.
- £75 billion will be spent on cybers ecurity in 2018.
- 88% of CIOs, CPOs, general counsels, and other senior staff reported spending more than £750,000 on GDPR compliance.
- $15 billion will be the US federal budget for cyber security in 2019.
- 100% of organisations with at least 500 mobile devices experienced a mobile attack.
- 61% of organisations that have deployed some level of IoT technologies
- Denial-of-service (DoS) and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks
- Man-in-the-middle (MitM) attack
- Phishing and spear phishing attacks
- Drive-by attack
- Password attack
- SQL injection attack
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) attack
- Eavesdropping attack
- Birthday attack
- Malware attack
Free Cyber Security Audit
We help businesses implement General Data Protection Regulation compliant policies required by law to protect the personal data and privacy of your customers…
GDPR ready solutions...
- Data discovery & classification.
- Privileged access management.
- Secure remote working.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- User behavioural analytics.
- Logging and reporting.
- Managed file transfer.
- Encryption & pseudonymisation.
- Investigation solutions.
- Incident response solutions.
- Web access firewalls.
Endpoint security (DLP).
- Backup solution
BE CYBER WISE
Top Ten Threats
Security for Accountants